Wine Tasting Ljubljana
Get introduced to Slovenian wines the right way More
- Taste 7 finest Slovenian wines from different wine regions
- Learn must-know wine facts
- in 300-year old wine cellar
A: What is Wine Tasting?
Q: It’s an all-inclusive wine-tasting experience in the centre of the most beautiful European capital.
Q: Who is this tasting for?
A: Anyone. Our Wine Tasting is perfect for both novice and expert wine tasters. The only thing that’s required is the desire to relax, drink some wine, and enjoy the ride.
Q: In what way is this Wine Tasting unique?
A: It’s the best way to taste high quality wines from all three winegrowing regions of Slovenia. Expert sommelier knowledge and fun socialising included.
Neverending variety of
- 7 TOP Slovenian wines
- Delicious appetizers
- Presented by wine expert
- Certificate for becoming an ambassador of Slovenian wines
39€ / person
- 2 hour Wine Tasting starts every day at 5 pm, in December at 4 pm (except on Sundays it starts at 5 pm)
- Sign up is required to reserve your spot.
- The tasting is conducted in English.
- Contact us for private groups.
Dvorni bar, Dvorni Trg 2, 1000 Ljubljana
We operate also in Bled. Check out Wine Tasting Bled >
Highly recommended, try to do it at the beginning of your stay, then you will have a better idea of what wines to order in the local restaurants.
If you want passion and a great atmosphere, and try a really varied assortment of what Slovenia has to offer – this is it.
I am so happy I did this. Boris was very informative and you could see his passion for wine.
Boris is a great laugh and really knowledgeable about Slovenian wines. The group got on great and we all had a laugh.
Slovenia and Wine
- Record Slovenian harvest at the Decanter 2018 brought Slovenia 3 Platinum and 4 gold awards!
- There is a vineyard or a winery on every 70 people in Slovenia and we consume 94% of wine we produce.
- The City of Ljubljana has its own vineyard. The Castle Vine grows next to the dungeon at the Ljubljana Castle. The Castle Vineyard
has 1050 vines.
- Wine plays such an important role in our culture that our national anthem is actually a toast.
- We are located on the 46th parallel like some of the best wine producing regions in the world – Napa Valley, Bordeaux…
- Ljubljana is the first city in the world to host international wine evaluations.